This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Pokemon Snap

edited December 2007 in Video Games
I am hearing rumors that Pokemon Snap is coming to the Virtual Console on Monday. Anyone have confirmation on this?

Comments

• I am hearing rumors that Pokemon Snap is coming to the Virtual Console on Monday. Anyone have confirmation on this?
    It seems legit to me. If not Monday, it does seem like it will happen soon. I rented Pokemon Snap! back in the olden days. It was one of those games where your expectation is that it will be boring and lame, but you can't help but have fun with it. Definitely a game worthy of a Wii sequel.
  • The rumors I have been hearing are ambiguous on if it would be a Japan only release or America too.
  • I think if they took you out of the cart and let you run around the environments in a new version it would be much better. I remember thinking the original was very short and quickly stopped being so fun. The concept is pretty cool though.
  • I whip out Pokemon Snap! about twice a year and play it again. Along with the GameBoy Camera, it's one of those forgotten things that would have benefited from a sequel.
  • Oh snap!

Really? I love this game!
  • edited December 2007
    I miss my copy of Pokemon Snap!, that was one of my favorite N64 games! More reason to convince my mom to get a Wii! (I dumped all my Wii-Budget on Art at school...)
    Post edited by JukeBoxJosh on
  • I jsut got it off of the VC and it is the same game so i had no problem with it. this was one of my fav N64 game.