This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ana sure knows how to party in her Lexus.

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
Saw this at the mall yesterday.

Comments

• B'wahaha. I had to do a double take, because first thing that came to my mind was "Anal Sex". Someone should try to figure out a way to transpose the "L" & "S". That would be awesome. XD
  • B'wahaha. I had to do a double take, because first thing that came to my mind was "Anal Sex".
    I too did a double take, but that was 'cause I actually read "ANAL SEX" and wondered about the topic title. Then noticed the car was a Lexus. Nice picture.

And who can blame me for thinking "Anal sex" before "Ana's Lex"? It's intended. We read words not letter by letter, but as a whole, as long as the first and last letter are in the correct spot, anything in between can be mixed up. And since there are no spaces or punctuation marks in a license plate one sees "Anal sex" before "Ana's Lex".
  • Mind if I post this in the things of the day thread to preserve it for posterity?
  • edited December 2007
    Mind if I post this in the things of the day thread to preserve it for posterity?

Don't you mean for her posterior?
    Post edited by bodtchboy on
  • It took me a while... I just read Ana’s Lex.
    Then again I'm kinda dense to crude humor.
    Only when you told me what I was supposed
    to see did I see it.