This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

GeekNights 071211 - Worms: Open Warfare 2

2»

Comments

• Is this kinda like how some people think fl0w is anything but a shitty flash game hacked together in twenty minutes?
  • The beauty of the game lies in the fact that when you state your opinion of the game, you expose your true self.
    I disagree with you on that. I consider myself to be a very optimistic person, I love live, give people second chances, am convinced that there's good in every person and that I will live a good enjoyable life. Passage however does not have much optimism. When you're alone you can explore the maze better and find more treasure chests, when you walk around with the girl your life will have some more meaning, but you can't get to many of the treasure chests down in the maze. I find this very pessimistic for having a spouse results in being able to reach other good goals, like having children.

@ Reimu, flOw is the circle of life. A great game to play once in a while, though only one flow. Going down to the bottom as the swirly thing might give you a new creature after finishing that level, but it's just the same as the first flow as a serpent thing. It's imo not a shitty game hacked together in a few minutes for I know (flash) games of equal simplicity and no possible underlying meaning to uncover or anything.
  • I do not get why people believe that this game is pessimistic. I mean there is no winning or loosing in this game. I do not see mediocrity if you are with someone in the game. I mean it might take a little bit of time to get to some places, but that is the same thing in real life. This game is simple and yet it shows the gamer that a simple decision from the past will always be in your future. However, this game also takes only true love in consideration. It would be really interesting to see what would happen if the programmer would have put the option of divorce on the game :P