This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Nintendo Power Awards 2007

edited December 2007 in Video Games
Voting is now open for the Nintendo Power 2007 awards.

Comments

• I find it funny that some of the choices on the list are game's that aren't even out yet. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams anyone.
  • Isn't Nintendo Power no longer run by Nintendo?
  • Isn't Nintendo Power no longer run by Nintendo?
    Yes, it just changed hands one or two issues ago. I still get it and it is becoming more like Kotaku in magazine form.
  • Yes, it just changed hands one or two issues ago. I still get it and it is becoming more like Kotaku in magazine form.
    I'm against printed periodicals on principle.
  • Yes, it just changed hands one or two issues ago. I still get it and it is becoming more like Kotaku in magazine form.
    I'm against printed periodicals on principle.
    I'm only against printed periodicals because the internet always delivers me the news faster.
  • I find nintendo Power gives you nintendo news before the Internet does.
  • I'm against printed periodicals on principle.
    It makes for good toilet reading material. Short articles are good because I don't spend too much time on the throne. It's also disposable after it's been consumed.
  • It makes for good toilet reading material. Short articles are good because I don't spend too much time on the throne. It's also disposable after it's been consumed.
    The disposability is one of the key reason I oppose printed periodicals. The whole reason to print something is to make it permanent, like a book on the shelf. In this digital age, disposable things should be kept in a digital format. If you need something to do in the bathroom, just leave a book in there and read a chapter at a time. Either that, or get a DS.
  • Speaking of disposable...

I picked up a used copy of Link's Crossbow Training for $10 today (no wii zapper) and tomorrow I will be bringing it back to exchange for one with the zapper. The Zapper is the game. You can play it without it but you lose all the fun.
  • It's a crime Etrian Odyssey isn't in contention for best RPG.
  • edited December 2007
    It's a crime Etrian Odyssey isn't in contention for best RPG.
    One of my friends has it. As far as I could tell (After playing for 2 hours or so, I might have missed something), it was an endless grind separated by shops and the semblance of a story.
    Post edited by Linkigi(Link-ee-jee) on