This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Ryan vs. Dorkman [Jedi Battle]

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
Aright, whilst I'm pretty sure most of you have seen this there is a chance not all of you have. I done a quick search and couldn't find any mention of this.

I've seen a few fan-made star wars movies and, by far, this is my favourite. Whilst it has almost no plot and is only related to Star Wars because they use force powers and light sabres (they don't dress like star wars characters or battle in a star wars like environment), this is one of the best Jedi battles I've seen, including battles from the movies.

It's high budget (relatively) and well produced and the entertainment factor is through the roof.

Ryan vs. Dorkman 1
8NE5elL30w4

Ryan vs. Dorkman 2
-is63goeBgc

See their channel ( DorkmanScott ) for a FAQ.

Comments

• edited December 2007
    Wow, I didn't see that one coming on the second one. Now it needs a plot.
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • Oh mans, awesome fights. Very nice choreography. I agree with Chrono, needs plot. All other bases have been covered already.
  • What began as a friendly rivalry between two effects artists explodes off TheForce.Net's FanFilms Forum and into the real world in a lightsaber battle royale.

Originally created for the forum's lightsaber choreography competition, this fight to the death will decide once and for all who is truly most skilled with a saber.

There can be only one.
  • I have a copy of RvD 2 in HD. Its awesome.

Hell, Ryan worked for Lucas Arts.