This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Wesnoth game sometime this week?

edited December 2007 in Video Games
Anyone up for playing Battle for Wesnoth sometime this week, maybe Friday night?

Comments

• As finals finish up this week, I'm free all weekend. What version of Wesnoth should we have?
  • edited December 2007
    Stable release 1.2.8 would probably be best.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • I'll gladly join up with you guys.
  • Later tonight, punk. Right now I'm at my office after our Christmas party waiting for my BAC to drop below the legal limit.
  • edited December 2007
    I'm in for whenever this week.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Later tonight, punk. Right now I'm at my office after our Christmas party waiting for my BAC to drop below the legal limit.
    Taxi, or get eating some of that greasy food.
  • Scott and I are being interviewed for Tokyo FM Friday, but we'll probably have some time over the weekend.
  • How about Thursday, then?
  • Beware of WiP, for he is quite masterful in the dark arts.
  • edited December 2007
    Beware of WiP, for he is quite masterful in the dark arts.
    Indeed, both your's and Jason's defeats were humiliating. Beware my wrath, for my vengeance is swift and furious. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to go read some Sun Tzu.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Beware of WiP, for he is quite masterful in the dark arts.
    He's a real pain in the ass. I almost had him for a little bit in the middle. Then there was the hour-and-a-half-long period where he'd already won. All I could do was give ground with a fighting retreat.
  • I'm interested, but I'll probably need an update (which is a pain, since only my dad has the admin account password) and I totally suck at Wesnoth.
  • I'll play any day this week other than friday.
  • I'm in, just be kind to teh n00b.
  • Anyone up for a game RIGHT NOW?
  • Love to. Maybe you could figure out a time where Europeans could join as well. ^^"
  • I am free again tonight if anyone is up for a game.
  • I can't tonight. Last night I got called to do some game testing tonight and make some easy money ^_^
  • Anyone up for a game RIGHT NOW?
  • Anyone free tonight?
  • Ok, we had a lightning storm suddenly, and the power has been, shall we say, unreliable...