This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

"God Hates the World" - Creepy D:

edited December 2007 in Everything Else
mZ_yxionctY

(Here's a link to a different site in case Youtube decides the material is offensive enough to delete: via Warren Ellis. The Warren Ellis link also has a sickening 30 second bonus at the end! Huzzah!)

Comments

• That was a joke right? Satire and not serious? To tell the truth I was laughing.
  • They have warmed my icy heart with a hot island song.
  • They have warmed my icy heart with a hot island song.
    Not chill your fiery hart with a cool island song?
  • That was a joke right? Satire and not serious? To tell the truth I was laughing.
    It appears to be by the Westboro Baptist Church, which means it's real, very very real, and if memory serves that's a church that has, in Canada, been outlawed as a hate organization.
    It appears to be by the Westboro Baptist Church, which means it's real, very very real, and if memory serves that's a church that has, in Canada, been outlawed as a hate organization.
    I see why. Hmph. I just want to see them protesting and kiss a girl in front of them. Maybe even grope a little.
  • Interesting how the video is just a sea of white people!
    Meet the new KKK
  • Ah fuck. Should I start pre-ordering my seat and dinner in Hell restaurant now? I mean, if everyone's going to Hell it'll get crowded as hell. Ah well, at least God won't discriminate now anymore, off to hell with everyone.

Then again, if we've called his wrath upon us, why the hell do we still exist? Why the hell does he not start over? And why the hell does "the World" equal the US and the middle-east?
    You'd be hard pressed to find one person in that video who isnt related to everyone else in that video. That old creepy guy in the video that you see near the end apparently has 80 grandchildren, who make up the majority of the "church"
    Ah fuck. Should I start pre-ordering my seat and dinner in Hell restaurant now? I mean, if everyone's going to Hell it'll get crowded as hell. Ah well, at least God won't discriminate now anymore, off to hell with everyone.

Then again, if we've called his wrath upon us, why the hell do we still exist? Why the hell does he not start over? And why the hell does "the World" equal the US and the middle-east?
    Don't forget the starving parts of Africa, as to why... well umm, I have my opinions on the American psyche as a whole, but mostly those are just inflammatory remarks meant to piss people off. But is basically boiled down to a people who have been so insulated from the world around them that they've become total detached from it, or at least that's the way it seems from up here.
  • They call others hateful?
    Hell must be a pretty nice place with all the religious wackos in heaven. Like an endless barbecue with nice and intelligent people ^^

I am scared of the fact that you one one hand be so far away from reality and state stuff and act out the opposite, one more reason why to like atheism.
  • edited December 2007
    I am amazed, apsolutely amazed and awestruck. I have nothing to say, what that was was absolutely atrocious. We have found a weapon of mass destruction and something far worse than 2Girls1Cup in one sole video.
    Oh, and holy shit! The extended version's ending was the worst thing I have seen in an incredibly long time.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • I know what I'm thinking is in bad horrible taste. I know I'm fucked up and I do hate this song and video.

But I would so do a short AMV parody using the song and clips of Eva, Akira, Saikano mixed with a pissed off Haruhi Suzumiya. Just the chorus part. Lucky for the world I don't have AMV skills.

Man! I am a fucked up bitch!

Also about the extended version. Sigh...this is why ideas like that stay in the world. If they all won Darwin awards then we would be lucky. Named in honor of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it.
  • God Hates Us All!

SLAYER!
  • Sometimes, I almost feel like taking away their freedom of speech. Sometimes...
  • It's worse because they are trying so hard to sing their little hearts out and think they are doing such a wonderful job of it. D: They're just so into it. How. HOW.
    Interesting how the video is just a sea of white people!
    Do you think they'd actually tolerate outsiders/non-family joining their "church"? Doubtful.