This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

TF2 Griefing

edited December 2007 in Video Games
I'm not sure what this is, but it really made me laugh. Especially the part with the teleporters.
JUPzN7tp7bQ

Comments

• Ah man, those scout quizzes are awesome. The teleporters were funny, the pyro trying to decide which was safe before going in was the best of those.
  • Saw this in another forum as well. It's not that funny to me and if I'd meet them on XBL and they pulled that crap I would send a nice little report, but there are just a lot of stupid people who stay on the server and don't report it to an Admin. The Quizshow is the funniest though.
  • The teleporter onto the train was awesome, but the quizzes were the best.
  • edited December 2007
    Saw this in another forum as well. It's not that funny to me and if I'd meet them on XBL and they pulled that crap I would send a nice little report, but there are just a lot of stupid people who stay on the server and don't report it to an Admin. The Quizshow is the funniest though.
    Griefing is a fine art, good sir. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v3dH7ReL0k&feature;=related
    Post edited by Reimu on
  • The Pictures from the quizzes are just plain awesome.