This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Which will be released first?

edited January 2008 in Everything Else
Just like to get an idea of which content you feel will be released first and why you think it will be the first to market:

1) Duke Nukem Forever
2) Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy

Now I know some tracks from Chinese Democracy were leaked a while back, let's not count those.

Comments

• Who is in this version of G-n-R?
  • edited January 2008
    Who knows? Axl and maybe Dizzy from the old days. I'm not sure if Buckethead is still a member or not. I guess whom ever can put up with Axl the longest.
    Post edited by zombie a gogo on
  • Who knows? Axl and maybe Dizzy from the old days. I'm not sure if Buckethead is still a member or not. I guess whom ever can put up with Axl the longest.
    It has to have Axl and Slash, bare minimum.
  • That's unlikely to happen, I think they all hate Axl. In reality Guns N' Roses is really Velvet Revolver minus Axl.
  • That's unlikely to happen, I think they all hate Axl. In reality Guns N' Roses is really Velvet Revolver minus Axl.
    If Van Halen can reunite with David L. Roth why not get G-N-R back together?
  • edited January 2008
    Because Axl is emotionally whacked.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Who cares? Both will be equally as poor quality.
  • Axl sounds awful now, All the drinking and smoking killed his vocal chords. Try and find a video from the MTV Video awards from a few years ago when Guns N Roses played he sounded terrible. Also Buckethead as far as last i read is no longer part of the band. Slash will never be. He and Axl have a long standing feud. Go to the wikipedia page for Slash and there is a bit on there about the "rocky" past of him and Axl.