This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The mystery interviewee is...(possible spoiler)

edited January 2008 in Video Games
From the Dwarf Fortress development log, 01/09/2008Yesterday I did an interview for a podcast which I'll link to when it goes up -- should be early next week.
Hmmm. If this isn't the "mystery interview", it's a damned interesting coincidence.

Comments

• Yesterday I did an interview for a podcast which I'll link to when it goes up -- should be early next week.
    Hmmm. If this isn't the "mystery interview", it's a damned interesting coincidence.
    Nice, thanks. So we're getting a Dwarf Fortress episode. Hmmm... still not enough reason to try that game again.
  • edited January 2008
    That game is kinda shit..

Its like a commodore game with ASCII, making it really hard to know or see whats happening. It's like an RTS. It does have really good music though.
    Post edited by Mr. Eric on
  • That game is kinda shit..

Its like a commodore game with ASCII, making it really hard to know or see whats happening. It's like an RTS. It does have really good music though.
    Way to have the attention span of a three-year-old. Oh well, it took me one playing to realise its potential, it took Scott two, I guess it might take you most people about seven or eight attempts...