This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Behind the KVM (just for Scott).

edited January 2008 in Everything Else
Scott has expressed the viewpoint that one reason he does not want a KVM is because of the tangled mess of wires that it would generate. I harbor no such reservations. For Scott I present what it looks like first behind my flagship machine and then, behind the KVM.

Behind the flagship.

Behind the KVM.

Comments

• Yeah, that's a mess I'd like to avoid.
  • Just wondering but if those are kinks in the radioactive goo supply to the masterbrain you might want to straiten them out.
  • OH GOD! O.o Too many cables! *dies painfully* And I thought it was a mess of cables behind my computer.
  • I just ductaped all my cables together to stop my cable mess. However Thaed, that's a scary bulk of cables 0_o;
  • I just cleaned up my wires. I was able to eliminate a redundant network switch and that cleared up 80% of the mess.
  • I could get a rack and that would help. I think they make wire organizers too. I can't see using duct tape because I move things around too much. Of course, I could always opt for Scott's solution and reduce the number of my computers (shudder).