This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Funny Austrailian Kid

edited January 2008 in Everything Else
This isn't the best quality video, but this kid is hilarious. And that news reporter gets on my nerves.

Punk Kid

Comments

• Hahahaha! Nice. I do think the kid should be less arrogant, but that news reporter is bitchy. Bossing him around like that, she's not even his mother! Crazy news reporter.
  • Yeah, whats wrong with apologizing with his "famous" glasses on.
  • The kid is obviously stupid, but the reporter is a total bitch. I wish the kid had told her off instead of acting stoned.
  • There is a later interview that's pretty good too. Video here.
  • Not likely, but that kid may be a genius. If he plays his cards right, he could milk the media and make it big time.
  • He said he's already been offered $2,000 to host a party in northern Australia.
  • He said he's already been offered $2,000 to host a party in northern Australia.
    Yes, I heard that. He still has to keep it going in order to really get enough to make a move.
  • I also heard Big Brother approached him to be on the show.
  • That's a little crazy...

I'm not much for parties, but when I have hosted it and it's gotten to over twenty people, I did NOT like it. >>; So 500 people is crazy mad.