This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Anyone here use Gametap?

edited January 2008 in Video Games
I had a Gamefly account awhile back and I enjoyed it, although I ended up ditching it to keep my Netflix.

I have been experiencing a gaming renaissance of late and I have been looking into various online options of game delivery. I know a bit about Steam but have never used it. I am currently reading about Gametap and I was wondering if anyone here has used it? If so, what was the experience like?

Comments

• I have been experiencing a gaming renaissance of late and I have been looking into various online options of game delivery. I know a bit about Steam but have never used it. I am currently reading about Gametap and I was wondering if anyone here has used it? If so, what was the experience like?
    Everything I have heard suggests to me that Gametap is a good deal. If I played more PC games, I might get it.
  • It's great if you like alot of old games. There's not too much that's new on there, except the sam and max games.
  • I got it for free for a few months because of some beta testing and I really enjoyed it and used it a lot when I had it. The only reason I didn't start paying for it was because I had a massive gaming backlog because I had started using Gametap at the exclusion of all other gaming.