This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

This is just wrong

edited February 2008 in Everything Else

I saw this at the toy store today.

Comments

• Once again proving rule 34 of Star Wars: If it exists, there is a toy of it.
  • Wow, can I get a link for that. Not that I don't trust you; Just that people might not trust me when I tell them.
  • In what way is this rule 34ing?
    Looks vaugely bdsm-y.
  • Got damn. I'm saving this pic.
  • Pardon my ignorance.. but why.. is he like that? Who is he? WTF is going on?
  • edited February 2008
    This is Han Solo in cloud city being tortured. You might not remember it as its only for a few seconds.
    He looks way to happy..
    Post edited by Omnutia on
    Not the rule 34 you think about. Rule 34 of Star Wars. Apparently there are rules of Star Wars, and rule 34 is that there is a toy of everything Star Wars.

And it looks like some torture device they'd use in those Saw movies.
  • This is Han Solo in cloud city being tortured. You might not remember it as its only for a few seconds.
    He looks way to happy..
    ... Huh. ... >> I would probably know more if I watched the movies. Ah well. ^_^
  • edited February 2008
    I'll bet Dick Cheney has one of those on his desk.
    This is Han Solo in cloud city being tortured.
    Oh, he wasn't being tortured. He was just placed in a "stress position" and then he underwent a "refined questioning technique".
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited February 2008
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • I'll bet Dick Cheney has one of those on his desk.
    This is Han Solo in cloud city being tortured.
    Oh, he wasn't being tortured. He was just placed in a "stress position" and then he underwent a "refined questioning technique".
    No, he has a full sized working version of the machine. He presses a button and it rises from the floor next to his man-sized safe.