This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Sid Meier - Civilization Revolution

edited February 2008 in Video Games
Sid Mier gave an interview about his upcoming game for the 360, PlayStation and even the DS, called Civilization Revolution. He also discuses the uses of the new technologies available for these platforms as well as other possible upcoming games.

More over at www.gamersglobal.com

Comments

• I'm not sure what to think about Civ Revolution. It seems like they might have taken out a lot of what makes Civ fun and enjoyable. Certainly it can't match the original, though it'd be nice to play it portable on the DS.
  • I'm just waiting for Spore.
  • I'm just waiting for Spore.
    Also, I have little faith in PC strategy being ported to consoles, because I don't think you can maintain all of the functionality with the somewhat less expansive console interface, or it gets real clunky. Of course, it is being made by Sid Meier, so it can't be that bad.
  • Just what I need. A game for my DS that will suck up all of my free time.

I remember playing the original Civ game in DOS and then windows. It was a case of looking at the clock, telling myself I'll only play one more turn and then looking up to see the sun rising and 12 hours have passed.