This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

American Movies We'd Like Rym and Scott to Review

edited February 2008 in Everything Else
What movies would you guys like Rym and Scott to review in the future (if they ever start watching movies again)? I would love for them to review Ratatouille and any of Tim Burton's films.

Comments

• Does it have to be animated? Because I'd like to hear a review of "I Am Legend" if they've read the book, and The Greatest Movie Ever doesn't get around to it before them. Either that or a good movie.
  • Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Children of Men, No Country for Old Men, Being John Malkovich, A Scanner Darkly, Tank Girl, The Professional, Se7en, Fight Club, Jacob's Ladder, American History X, Boondock Saints, Hot Fuzz.
  • 2girls1cup
  • 2girls1cup
    Rym already reviewed it.
  • Sin City, Die Hard, Back to the Future, 300
  • Sin City, Die Hard, Back to the Future, 300
    I whole heartedly agree with all of these, and to ( ゚Д゚), Hot Fuzz is from Albion. (They should review it anyway, though)
  • Planet of the Apes (1968) and it's sequels.
  • Planet of the Apes (1968) and it's sequels.
    Man, the remake of that was terrible.
  • Man, the remake of that was terrible.
    I choose to disagree. It was a different movie, and it was entertaining. I prefer the original, but I don't think the new movie was bad.
  • Man, the remake of that was terrible.
    I choose to disagree. It was a different movie, and it was entertaining. I prefer the original, but I don't think the new movie was bad.
    Of course, I saw that movie when I was a kid and I hated the Lord of the Rings trilogy as a kid so maybe I should retry the remake.
  • Flatland... the book or the movie. Maybe look at some of the James Bond or Dr. Strangelove.
  • Flatland... the book or the movie. Maybe look at some of the James Bond or Dr. Strangelove.
    I want to read that so bad. Is it old enough to be online somewhere?
    I want to read that so bad. Is it old enough to be online somewhere?
    Come on, the paperback is like, $2.
  • Come on, the paperback is like, $2.
    It's not that, it's that the amount of effort to find it and purchase it is not really worth it in my eyes.
  • Come on, the paperback is like, $2.
    It's not that, it's that the amount of effort to find it and purchase it is not really worth it in my eyes.
    Your loss.
  • edited February 2008
    Your loss.
    You are made of fail.
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Children of Men, No Country for Old Men, Being John Malkovich, A Scanner Darkly, Tank Girl, The Professional, Se7en, Fight Club, Jacob's Ladder, American History X, Boondock Saints, Hot Fuzz.
    You actually stole everything I wanted to say. Seriously! Well...not Jacob's Ladder.

I'm adding in The Mist, Cool World, My Big Fat Independant Movie, and anything that is...

A. A zombie film
    B. A Don Bluth film
    C. A natural disaster film
    D. Anything Alfred Hitchcock
  • You actually stole everything I wanted to say. Seriously! Well...not Jacob's Ladder.
    What's wrong with Jacob's Ladder?
  • I never seen it so I can't say anything about it.
  • You actually stole everything I wanted to say. Seriously! Well...not Jacob's Ladder.
    What's wrong with Jacob's Ladder?
    Is it because it has 'Jacob' in it's title?