This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

MST3K

edited February 2008 in Everything Else
Ok, the thread on the worst movies got me thinking, what is everyone's favorite MST3K movie?

I absolutely love Prince of Space, and crack up everytime I think of it. My dad and I enjoy that one alot, and still do that Krankor laugh to this day.

Comments

• My personal favorites are Space Mutiny and Hercules verses the Moon Men.
  • "Manos: Hands of Fate", "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians", and "EEGAH!"
  • Manos for its sheer awful awesomeness, and Mitchell for both being Joel's last episode and also arguably the funniest episode of all. Operation Double 007 also ranks highly, if only for its improbable casting.
  • Albert Vitti Permittee?
  • edited February 2008
    I love MST3K so much, its hard to narrow it down, but I guess it would be the Mexican Santa Claus movie, "Prince of Space" and "Overdrawn at the Memory Bank".

Man, now I have a craving to watch some MST3K!

By the way, I wonder, would MST3K make for a good episode of Geek Nights? It's definitely has its place in geekdom. Or would the episode just be a quotefest, something that Rym and Scott have frowned upon doing in the past.
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • Albert Vitti Permittee?
    Sodium!
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    Why don't they make shows like this anymore? This was probably the funniest that I've ever watched as of late.

God! TV is going to run out of ideas just like Hollywood has (if it hasn't already).
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Santa Claus conquers the Martians and Fugitive Alien.

"He Trrriiiied to kill me with a forklift!!!!"
  • edited April 2008
    Post edited by Jason on
  • I can't explain why I love the opener so much. Ahhh <3

Question: Does anyone like the original robots better than the more muppet looking ones?