This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

A great collection?

edited March 2008 in Video Games
A friend of mine stumbled upon this and sent me the link. Game console and handheld collection
Only thing I can think of that's missing is a Virtual Boy.

Comments

• I was going to say the same thing.

No Virtual Boy? Not that impressive.

Also, there's no Jaguar.

• No Virtual Boy? Not that impressive.

Also, there's no Jaguar.
    Stole my words!
  • I've seen bigger, more impressive collections.
  • There's no 3DO, Jaguar, Original Brick Game Boy, Virtual Boy, Wii, or Colecovision. Did I miss any?
  • It is an impressive collection, though.
  • This collection puts the above one to terrible, crying shame.
  • Thiscollection puts the above one to terrible, crying shame.
    Wow, just wow.
  • Meh, he has the popular systems, it is cool for having them all, but to be good you need either:

a)really rare system
    b)really old video game systems (atari 800XL anyone?)
    c)limited edition runs of popular systems
  • This collection and this collection blows all of those collections out of the water.
  • edited May 2008
    This collectionandthis collectionblows all of those collections out of the water.
    ...there is a god. There is in fact two.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • This collection
    I like how this collection, someone organized the games by color.
  • Hm.. no PSP?

No big loss.
  • edited May 2008
    Dammit, seeing that picture makes me want to go buy another Dreamcast. Mine won't read discs anymore and I really wanna get all A's in Sonic Adventure 2. If I do, I get that kick ass hidden 3d version of green hill zone.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited May 2008
    Just get the port of SA2 for the Gamecube.

I love that game, by the way.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Just get the port of SA2 for the Gamecube.

I love that game, by the way.
    In my opinion that game was the last hurrah for the Sonic series, until the series went kinda downhill from there (although Sonic and the Secret Rings was decent enough to where I almost kinda liked it).
  • I preferred Sonic Adventure 1. Two was serviceable, but from Heroes onward, it was a disaster.
  • edited May 2008
    Sonic Adventure 1 was terrible. It's a miracle that Sonic Adventure 2 was good, let alone playable.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • All of these collections are amazing! Some of them look like geek heaven, in my opinion.
  • All of these collections are amazing! Some of them look like geek heaven, in my opinion.
    It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. I doubt anyone in then entire world has a collection that's bigger than any of these people's collection (but then again I could be wrong).
    It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. I doubt anyone in then entire world has a collection that's bigger than any of these people's collection (but then again I could be wrong).
    I agree, but you know they actually look like the stock room of some random videogame store. I have a few consoles from the old days, but my collection is minut in comparison.
  • edited May 2008
    All of these collections are amazing! Some of them look like geek heaven, in my opinion.
    The way you've phrased that, if one of these people has a bigger collection than another, you'll be wrong (because each of these people is also part of the "entire world")
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • With those amazing game collections it might be hard to think what to play and where to find that game.
  • edited May 2008
    where to find that game.
    I bet those people have them alphabetized and organized by system...
    Post edited by Dkong on
  • Missing a Sega Nomad as well.
  • Missing a Sega Nomad as well.
    I bet they're really hard to come by because I assume many people either sold or threw them away.
  • No first gen DS in there as well.