This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Can someone help me find a certain song? >

edited March 2008 in Technology
I've been attempting to find the ending theme of Kodomo no Jikan for a project I'm doing. It's not on Ares, and the only thing I found on Limewire that actually downloaded had a virus (yay for virus scanning).

Is there any suggestions? Or maybe someone has it anyway? ^_^ Please, it'd be so helpful.

Comments

• Gendou has it. You need to register, then downloads are free.
  • Thank you! <3 I have it now.
  • Anime music? Nipponsei. They have truly everything. A search for Kodomo no Jikan gives: the OST, a Drama CD, three Character Song CDs, and TV & OVA OP en ED CDs
  • What is this project you are working on? A project on scary otaku fanboys? A project on the strange obsession of little girls in some facets of Japanese society, perhaps?
  • OK i have a harder request.

The first OP to Dr. Slump.

I looked almost everywhere.
  • OK i have a harder request.

The first OP to Dr. Slump.

I looked almost everywhere.
    Have you searched the depths of hell? -->4chan<--
  • Ok, while we're at this, I want the opening song to Cybernet, sans voice over (unless it is the orignal one with Lucy Longhurst.)
  • Also, while were at it. I want the full version of Tatakae Otaking from Otaku no Video Please!
  • The first OP to Dr. Slump.
    This?
  • What is this project you are working on? A project on scary otaku fanboys? A project on the strange obsession of little girls in some facets of Japanese society, perhaps?
    I'm doing a Photoshop image animation thing in Animation 10 class - specifically, the first 30ish seconds of the song, with my friends/characters. The kiss will either be completely replaced with my inner muse, Louis, to do something annoying (push me over or something) or will have my friend's new/first boyfriend kiss her and make her faint. Iunno yet...

XD I'm glad that this thread emerged to become something other than me whining for help. ^_^; I'll look around for those songs, but if I fail at finding the Kodomo no Jikan song, I dunno how good I'll be at others.
  • Word of warning Kage, make sure noone with a decent understanding of japanese hears that. The lyrics fit the show very well. There should be a youtube video with lyrics.
  • The first OP to Dr. Slump.
    This?
    Thanks!
  • Word of warning Kage, make sure noone with a decent understanding of japanese hears that. The lyrics fit the show very well. There should be a youtube video with lyrics.
    I shall make sure of it. .. Time to ask my animation teacher if he understands it. XD
  • Anyone who can find the name of the song and artist who does the theme tune for the Little Big Planet demos gets a virtual cake.
  • The cake is a lie.
  • Found. The cake is all mine.