This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rifftrax

edited March 2008 in Everything Else
I just finished listening to the Rifftrax of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, the only one I'm sure I could've talked my girlfriend into watching with me, and I've been constantly cracking up. Definitely worth the $4, especially considering I'll probably make my dad and my mom watch it with me as well at some point in the future.

Anyone else try any of them yet?

Comments

• Cinematic Titanic supposedly is made of win as well. I'm glad the MST3K guys are still doing stuff like this.
  • I bought a few Rifftrax, they're not bad. The one I'd recommend is the Star Wars Holiday Special track, because you can get the special from your friend Greg at Lake Video.

Cinematic Titanic is better, though, because of the high production values and large number of reasonably funny people involved.
  • I bought a few Rifftrax, they're not bad. The one I'd recommend is the Star Wars Holiday Special track, because you canget the special from your friendGreg atLakeVideo.
    Good to know. I gotta try the rifftrax sometime.