This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Meeting your twin

2»

Comments

• I think if Scott met his twin, it would cause a narcissistic overload in his brain and he would explode.
    I'd pay to see that. Or at least want to see a panel surrounding it. :P
  • Kill him, consume his heart, and move on to the next parallel dimension.
  • edited March 2008
    Doppleganger Diaries. (cover)
    I'm listening to this right now. It feels like I'm listening to one of my BL Drama CDs.

Edit: Just finished listening. It's very cute and it made me laugh. I like the part where your dop does the dishes out of boredom.
    Post edited by Ametto on
  • Doppleganger Diaries. (cover)
    I'm listening to this right now. It feels like I'm listening to one of my BL Drama CDs.

Edit: Just finished listening. It's very cute and it made me laugh. I like the part where your dop does the dishes out of boredom.
    I like the Christmas part!

If I had a DG I'd buy it a box set and hopefully they will give me a box set too.

Really you should take this and make a short comic. Cute.
  • Like I said, that is the comic I am working on RIGHT NOW. It's a little longer and more emotionally intense (almost more of a love story) than the audio project I did a few years back. I haven't inked it, but maybe this weekend, I will post a .pdf of the script and see what people say.
  • I just came up with some evil plans.

Commit a huge bank heist or some such, but use this person's existence to create reasonable doubt and an alibi. They would know one of us did it, but not which one.

Another option is to take video or photos of myself doing things that my clone would not want to be seen doing. Then bl
    true dat
  • Possibly. Doppelgangers FTW. (You guys, should I post the comic script? Wanna read it and tell me what you think?)
    Or even better. We could make a FRC Forums radioplay featuring your script!
  • No quad'd chick fight? Awww.
    Wired's a girl!? O.o
    I'm a guy, but (i think) because I have a twin sister, I look a lot (and sometimes act) like a chick, I'm straight tough.
  • Well, I'll meet Dave Riley at some point, I'm sure. I plan on Otakoning someday, so there's then.

Okay, so it's not identical, but I am positive that Dave is future-me sent back in time to entertain me via podcast in a work-is-so-fucking-boring related suicide. He's just blond to my red, large to my smaller stature, bass to my tenor, and attends-the-gym to my no-work-outs-ever. =D
  • Oh, but other than that he's exactly like you...
  • I would take take him/her (I have long hair, a girl could look like a twin), I would play Guitar Hero with it, then I'd run to school so I could finally tell that one kid at school that I do have a twin and not just be making up a relatively believable lie.