This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Bad Day

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
For those of you who are having a bad day in the office:
Bad Day at the Office

I've seen a few of these but overall it is a nice collection.

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Whip somebody's ass.

EDIT: Better link this time
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Whip somebody's ass.
    I remember getting the original song in an email at work. It made my week. I couldn't stop laughing so hard. I think a coworker gave it to me after something happened to where another coworker pissed me off something awful. The song definitely made me feel a lot better that day.
  • For those of you who are having a bad day in the office:
    Bad Day at the Office

I've seen a few of these but overall it is a nice collection.
    Oh..my god.. And no one..really stops them. Like with the circley table sitting thing, everyone's still on the phone, not even watching, while the other guy is getting beaten up. It's just like, Um.. Someone stop them? Please?

Interesting, kinda funny, really damned scary. xD More reasons not to get into the business world if at all possible.
  • In the case where the guy was beating up the one who'd been annoying him: If the people around them were looking at each other with "he deserved it" expressions then they are totally fine by my standards.
  • I guess, but .. I dunno. I would've still tried to break them up, and then solved it properly later. >>;
  • I can understand it, I'm not about to risk getting hurt at work, especially for people I don't know personally. Most I'd do was inform someone.
  • Hahaha, I guess you're more concerned about personal safety, ne? I always rather be in the thick of it. ^-^;