This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I can't believe no one has posted this yet.

Comments

• What the hell was that?
  • This was posted somewhere. I honestly forgot where, however I do remember seeing this.
  • I'm pretty sure this has been posted before.
  • Yeah, I probably posted it back then, too. I ran a search, though, and didn't find it.
  • edited April 2008
    What the hell was that?
    It is his "otherkin" identity, I guess. I think it was from high school, though.
    Maybe it should go in the Why Rym and Scott are Gay thread... some of the descriptions are hilarious.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • My geocities website from high school is more hilarious than that. I don't think it exists anymore, though.
  • The funniest thing is that he had a prodigy email address.
  • My geocities website from high school is more hilarious than that. I don't think it exists anymore, though.
    Damn, I would have loved to see that.
  • edited April 2008
    Heh. A friend and I were looking at our old Neopets pages a few weeks ago. It was both lulzy and embarrassing. Isn't it wonderful? Thanks to the internet, you have the ability to look upon yourself as you existed in the past.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • RymRym
    edited April 2008
    Believe me when I say that this is probably the least embarrassing of my forays into online roleplaying...

I was the patriarch of the "House of Black" in a Magic: The Gathering rpg where us wizards would fight for the honor of our schools in character. My evil necromancers were few but powerful. The fact that we played in Prodigy chat rooms using the honor system made it all the more horrible.

I ran "MephisTopheles Realm," a Doom modding site. The capital T was edited to look like a bloody sword, and "that animated gif of a flame" was used to great effect, not to mention the animated "Email Me!" link. No one ever emailed me.

I was Elsendar Moon Elven in a guild, the Harpers, in Sierra's The Realm. Extra nerd points for the fact that I was an officer...

I played two separate characters on AFD for a long time. On more than one occasion, these two characters interacted.

Someone should really make a site designed to catalog and organize the remnants of peoples' childhood days on the Internet.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Rym is everywhere.
  • I think Rym's best physical characteristics are his "warm but knowing amber eyes".
  • I think Rym's best physical characteristics are his "warm but knowing amber eyes".
    ...but only when he lays eyes on Scott.
    *Inserts "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel here*
    *Inserts "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel here*
    *Follows with Anime Eyes by Blip Blip Bleep*
  • *Inserts "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel here*
    *Follows with Anime Eyes by Blip Blip Bleep*
    OH GOD! I hear them both in my head at the same time!
  • Okay, now I'm curious. I found In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel, but I can't find Anime Eyes by Blip Blip Bleep. XD; I found tutorials on how to draw anime eyes though...

Can someone link me/help me find that second song?
  • Here you go!

I could send it to you if you like it. I just got into that band.
  • I happened to find this in my searching for clues related to the GeekNights beta episodes.

Rym's Geocities Page

Seems to have been a links page at one time or another, but the Internet Archive returns errors when trying to find out what it may have looked like in days of yore. Also, contains an awesome picture of Rym with his band uniform and trumpet that I've never seen posted on the FRC forum before. XD
  • I happened to find this in my searching for clues related to the GeekNights beta episodes.
    Hee hee ^_^ That's still not half has embarrassing as "MephisTopheles Realm."
  • Rym's Geocities Page
    Rym, you seriously look like Freddy Mercury in the pictures on that Geocities. Good job.