This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

In news that you may or may not care about...

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
One of my (old) videos got featured on the UK and Ireland YouTube front page today! It's not my favourite video, but hey. Who am I to challenge the ruling of the YouTube gods?

Front Page

The video:
WNaROCwkKA

Comments

• Nice job, nice vid. *thumbs up*
  • I've got to learn me some of those video skills. Yoyo skills would be nice too, but I can live with just the video skills.
  • I've got to learn me some of those video skills. Yoyo skills would be nice too, but I can live with just the video skills.
    Just give it a go. Film something on your digital camera and chop it up. I use Sony Vegas to edit my vids, but I use Windows. I'm not sure what the best solution would be in Linux.

Oh, and thanks :) ("myself" also)
  • There is no good video editing program for linux. They all suck, and badly. None are even usable. Pick up something for Windows.
  • Scott filmed his first film last night. You can all take a guess as to what he filmed.
  • Scott filmed his first film last night. You can all take a guess as towhathe filmed.
    OH GOD! NO!

I want to hear about the first person who comes across that video on a amateur site.. Because I won't be looking ^_^
  • Scott filmed his first film last night. You can all take a guess as towhathe filmed.
    You.
    OH GOD! NO!

I want to hear about the first person who comes across that video on a amateur site.. Because I won't be looking ^_^
    My initial thoughts EXACTLY.
    I will avoid the implied sexual overtone and say 'his bedroom'. Of course with the standard rantings you hear in every bedroom tour video. "Bed..."

That, or himself, doing something along the lines of audioblogging.ogg.
  • Hoooly crap! I'm on the world YouTube front page! :D :O