This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

John Cleese Endorses Barack!

Comments

• Learn to make links

There's a button for that.
  • edited April 2008
    Learn to make links

There's a button for that.
    Joining Sail's crusade?
    Post edited by rhinocero on
  • Joining Sail's crusade?
    As should all. We aren't barbarians here.
  • Joining Sail's crusade?
    As should all. We aren't barbarians here.
    Sail wasn't around so I had to pick up the slack! :P
  • I had a streak a while back of putting URL's into links. Then I got told off by Mr. Period. Supposedly it was his job. Apparently someone is slacking.
  • Whoa. He's still around?
  • edited April 2008
    Apparently someone is slacking.
    *Andrew*

Since he's more or less taken over as active mod. Mr. Period's mostly just a figurehead now.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited April 2008
    You know, I didn't want to throw any names out there, but I think it actually was WiP who told me. lol. I said Mr. Period, because a lot of new forumers don't know that Andrew is a mod. But then again, they might not know who Mr. Period is. Considering he makes such frequent visits...
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • Other than the link issues, things have been pretty quiet around here. No need to get into a giant fuss about it. Besides, I do have a life...sorta.
  • Other than the link issues, things have been pretty quiet around here. No need to get into a giant fuss about it. Besides, Idohave a life...sorta.
    You speak the truth. However, I do have one question. What is a "life"?
  • What is a "life"?
    A really fucking good cereal.
  • That cereal is ass. Sorry. I think Andrew was referring to this: image
  • edited April 2008
    Andrew is a programmer. If he's talking about any Game of Life, he's talking about this one:
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Glider-gun, fuck yeah.
  • I find it funny that barely anyone has marveled at this amazing piece of news.

JOHN CLEESE ENDORSED BARACK OBAMA!

Holy crap.

The world is complete.

Could this possibly be why the last poll from Pennsylvannia that I saw now has Barack six points behind Hillary, while he was trailing by ten before this news broke?
  • Could this possibly be why the last poll from Pennsylvannia that I saw now has Barack six points behind Hillary, while he was trailing by ten before this news broke?
    While I believe you are being sarcastic. This endorsement was released yesterday along with poll data gathered the day before. I'm sure we'll see the John Cleese bump in the polls when they release data next week ^_^
  • Glider-gun, fuck yeah.
    Man, not only do you get points for that, but now we're going to have to do a show on the "game of life."
  • Man, not only do you get points for that, but now we're going to have to do a show on the "game of life."
    Final-fricking-ly. :)
  • I thought that's what you were going to do when you did the first one on The Game of Life.