This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Major Spoilers Podcast Campaign to Aid Hero Initiative

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
The month of April is pledge month for the Major Spoilers Podcast (www.majorspoilers.com). But unlike other pledge drives that ask listeners to give money, Major Spoilers is flipping the tables and pledging money directly to the Hero Initiative (http://www.actorcomicfund.org/) to aid comic creators.
Go over there and do it! It’s a pretty awesome podcast to begin with and all you have to do is listen to their show!

Comments

• I think there are a lot of people who need charity more than comic creators.
  • I think there are a lot of people who need charity more than comic creators.
    Agreed, but all they're asking is for people to listen to their podcast and they will donate the money, if they were asking people to donate with their own money I probably wouldn't bother because there are charities I can name instantly more deserving.
  • Agreed, but all they're asking is for people to listen to their podcast andtheywill donate the money, if they were asking people to donate with their own money I probably wouldn't bother because there are charities I can name instantly more deserving.
    Oooh, that wasn't clear. Even so, it's not going to entice me to listen.