This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Geeknights Wiki

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
I know this is probably really old, but I just found it.

Geeknights Wiki

Comments

• I know this is probably really old
    Then why did you create a whole new thread for it?
  • edited April 2008
    For others who may not have seen it yet.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • edited April 2008
    Someone should post something on the Wiki about the -cough- -cough- awesome forums -cough- -cough-.
    On another note, I though Wikipedia didn't allow Podcast pages, I thought they deleted all of them.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Someone should post something on the Wiki about the -cough- -cough- awesome forums -cough- -cough-.
    On another note, I though Wikipedia didn't allow Podcast pages, I thought they deleted all of them.
    But... geeknights is a late night show, right?

• On another note, I though Wikipedia didn't allow Podcast pages, I thought they deleted all of them.
    They have criteria that lets them pass the bar. There are other podcasts on there as well. It's mostly ones that won awards or had other exposure.
  • I think there's a factual error. Rym, were you not the president of the RIT Kendo club, despite Katsu being the actual instructor and easily capable of usurping your position at any time, had he wished?
  • edited April 2008
    Damn, I thought this topic was about the idea of creating a whole wiki just for GeekNights.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • Damn, I thought this topic was about the idea of creating a whole wiki just for GeekNights.
    What would you put there? I mean, seriously, is Geeknights really deep enough for an entire wiki? What do you put there that's not already on the geeknights site?
  • Rym, were you not the president of the RIT Kendo club, despite Katsu being the actual instructor and easily capable of usurping your position at any time, had he wished?
    I was the Vice President, and I never attended a single meeting.
  • Damn, I thought this topic was about the idea of creating a whole wiki just for GeekNights.
    What would you put there? I mean, seriously, is Geeknights really deep enough for an entire wiki? What do you put there that's not already on the geeknights site?
    A list of all the stories? A searchable transcription of the episodes? An easier-for-noobs-to-read list of episodes that have already been done?
    A list of all the stories? A searchable transcription of the episodes? An easier-for-noobs-to-read list of episodes that have already been done?
    Definitions of geekbyte and geekback (honestly, after listening for about a year, I have a general idea of what they are, but I still don't know what the difference is...and there's nowhere on the site, as far as I've seen, that tells you what they are).
  • Rym, were you not the president of the RIT Kendo club, despite Katsu being the actual instructor and easily capable of usurping your position at any time, had he wished?
    I was the Vice President, and I never attended a single meeting.
    As the position of Vice-President also required fulfilling the duty of Team Captain, the position was one which was earned through right of victory in combat. As the vice-president was never present, it was not possible to duel for the position. At long last, this is a travesty which will be avenged at Otakon this year.
  • I stand corrected. I think I was confusing the presidency with the captain position.
  • At long last, this is a travesty which will be avenged at Otakon this year.
    Wait... wasn't is avenged at the '06 or '07 Otakon already? Rym ran/hid?
  • At long last, this is a travesty which will be avenged at Otakon this year.
    Wait... wasn't is avenged at the '06 or '07 Otakon already? Rym ran/hid?
    He did not fight me at the '07 Otakon, and I didn't push it. Then, at the most recent Katsucon, he backed out after agreeing to fight. But now, he has publicly accepted a challenge, and he will be fighting at this year's Otakon.
  • He did not fight me at the '07 Otakon, and I didn't push it. Then, at the most recent Katsucon, he backed out after agreeing to fight. But now, he has publicly accepted a challenge, and he will be fighting at this year's Otakon.
    Wonderful. And seeing as Scott now has a video camera. Rym running away after agreeing, how cowardly! (though one can understand)
  • Rym running away after agreeing, how cowardly! (though one can understand)
    Well, drama aside, it had a lot more to do with the small audience at the venue and time constraints than anything else. We don't want to waste my demise on a small crowd. ^_~
  • Well, time to hype this shit up. ^_^