This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Disturbing

GeoGeo
edited April 2008 in Everything Else
What do you consider the most disturbing thing you have either seen,read about, actually heard with your own ears, etc.

The most disturbing thing I've ever seen is Lemon Party (cause I just saw it for the first time a few minutes ago). The most disturbing thing I've read about is known as many things: The Rape of Nanjing, Nanking Massacre. That in my opinion is one of the biggest reasons as to why I am (sometimes) ashamed to be part of the human race.

Comments

• Lemon Party is really the most disturbing thing you've ever seen? So I assume you've never seen Tub Girl or Goatse?
  • Chuck Palahniuk's Guts.
  • Lemon Party is really the most disturbing thing you've ever seen? So I assume you've never seen Tub Girl or Goatse?
    I've never seen TubGirl, but I have seen Goatse (quite a few times I may add, all by accident. It really doesn't shock me anymore). Would I want to see Tub Girl? Is it worse than 2 girls 1 cup?
  • The most disturbing thing I've ever seen is the first 15 seconds of 2girls1cup, after which I can imagine basically the entire content of that video. As for the most disturbing thing I've heard would be some of the reports of the genocide in Rwanda or in the Sudan.
  • edited April 2008
    2 Girls 1 Cup is your worst? Oh man. Don't EVER get tricked into seeing 2 Guys 1 Horse. I am sure you can put the pieces of the puzzle together for that one.
    Post edited by Zeehat on
  • Dick girls are way worse than 2g1c.
  • Would I want to see Tub Girl? Is it worse than 2 girls 1 cup?
    I don't think it's worse than 2 girls 1 cup, but I've never seen the whole thing. But I can say that Tub Girl is far worse than some picture of old men having gay sex.

The most disturbing thing that I've ever seen is my skipper almost getting destroyed by a falling mast. It missed his head by about half and inch and it fucking freaked me out.
  • I read a guro manga called Mai-chan's Daily Life on a dare once. It was really disturbing for a chapter or two. Then, I started finding it funny.

2girls1cup and what little I could stomach of the Pain Olympics were much worse, though.
  • I read a guro manga called Mai-chan's Daily Life on a dare once
    ...Its awwwwright?
  • Yup . . . then he puts the baby in a blender.
  • I read about that in the 4chan wiki memes section, I felt violently ill.
  • 2girls1cup and what little I could stomach of the Pain Olympics were much worse, though.
    Pain Olympics is the worst for me. No matter how you look at is, genital mutilation is not cool.
  • I saw Russian Murder once. Never has something made me so angry and disgusted.
    Two girls one cup is pretty sick, Tubgirl is worse, Goatse is nasty, and Pain Olympics is pretty horrific, but they just don't scale up to actually taking a life on film.
  • Cup chicks.

shudder.
  • I've successfully avoided watching 2g1c. There's a hentai called pigeon blood that is supposedly disturbing that I also have never watched. There's also a series of movies called "guinea pig" that are supposedly incredibly disturbing that I've never watched. The guy who made The Bug Boy worked on some of the guinea pig movies.

I seem to know a lot about disturbing things, but that seems to help me avoid the really bad stuff. I watch some Ichi the Killer, but I don't go much further.
  • There's a penis multilation video that someone once put here on the forum. I couldn't get 15 seconds in it before wanting to puke. That is worst than Two Girls One Cup!
  • uuuuuggggsssssshhhhsssss.
    I hate you, John Freeman. I hate you with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.
  • There's a penis multilation video that someone once put here on the forum. I couldn't get 15 seconds in it before wanting to puke. That is worst than Two Girls One Cup!
    I actually forgot about this one. Thanks for the reminder!

Revenge will be fucking sweet.
  • edited April 2008
    2girls1cup and what little I could stomach of the Pain Olympics were much worse, though.
    Pain Olympics is the worst for me. No matter how you look at is, genital mutilation is not cool.
    Who ever posted this on the forums a while back, I still shudder when people mention the real Olympics.
    *Mutters* it was fake, yes fake... totally can't be real... *curls up into a ball and cries*
    Post edited by Rym on
  • edited April 2008
    Who ever posted this on the forums a while back, I still shutter when people mention the real Olympics.
    *Mutters* it was fake, yes fake... totally cant be real... *curls up into a ball and cries*
    Never try to tell Rym that cultural/moral relativism is ok. He will immediately bring up gential mutilation, and shut you down.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • uuuuuggggsssssshhhhsssss.
    Ew. I remember that. Ew.
  • I saw a video of a girl commiting sepukku. My friends brother was watching it on 4chan. It was pretty terrible, she had to tape the knife to her hand so that she whouldn't drop it. yeah.... bad stuff, lots and lots of blood.
  • edited April 2008
    I saw a video of a girl commiting sepukku. My friends brother was watching it on 4chan. It was pretty terrible, she had to tape the knife to her hand so that she whouldn't drop it. yeah.... bad stuff, lots and lots of blood.
    Is it fucked up for me asking for a link?

I'm a living example of curiosity killing the cat.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I'm a living example of curiosity killing the cat...
    ...in a particularly horrible and gruesome manner that consists of cutting open it's stomach and letting it's guts fall into a bowl.
  • I'm a living example of curiosity killing the cat...
    ...in a particularly horrible and gruesome manner that consists of cutting open it's stomach and letting it's guts fall into a bowl.
    Best way to die! :P
  • edited April 2008
    A lot of this stuff is pretty bad -- I have to admit that I couldn't watch the Pain Olympics at all, and only got through about 10 seconds of 2g1c. Anyone remember "japscat"? I got about halfway through that one before my constitution failed. Weird sex or gay stuff doesn't really bother me at all. I saw a guy blowing a guy at Pride in San Francisco a few years back, and it was just kinda like, "huh".

Most disturbing thing I've ever actually watched (and I make a distinction between "disturbing" and just "hard to watch") was the so-called "Russian cut" video -- old black and white footage of a soldier having his throat cut. I can watch suicide videos all day long, but seeing someone straight-up murdered is too much for me.

Most disturbing real-life thing was about 10 years ago, a friend of mine was stabbed at a party. While we were calling 911, he passed out from blood loss. I saw his eyes roll back, and I thought he was dying right there. He got better, though.
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • In real life I seen someone get hit by a car twice. Horrible and bloody.
  • OUCH. Not the same person both times, right?

I saw a guy get hit by a car once, but he seemed totally okay. He kinda just bounced off the hood then got up. The car wasn't going very fast.