This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

List of console RPG cliches

GeoGeo
edited April 2008 in Everything Else
I found a list of Console RPG Cliches. It's really well written, well thought out, and frighteningly true.

Here is the Link
Cliche list

Comments

• This is really old, but enjoyable.
    It's not the age of something that matters, it's the quality of it that matters.
    It's not the age of something that matters, it's the quality of it that matters.
    Hey, have you heard of this thing called "All Your Base?" It's great!
    Just googled it and it doesn't seem that interesting. Just some silly flash animation with a song and flash animations in it.
    Just googled it and it doesn't seem that interesting. Just some silly flash animation with a song and flash animations in it.
    Well, my point was that the reason freshness matters is that after a certain point most people have seen a given thing, but I guess you've proved me wrong there.
  • I do know AYB, FYI. My point was, well.. There are a proportion of anime fans who have never seen Cowboy Bebop.
  • I do know AYB, FYI. My point was, well.. There are a proportion of anime fans who have never seen Cowboy Bebop.
    Yeah. It's a good point.
  • What?! You're just going to agree with me? You haven't even likened me to Hitler yet. This is the internet, remember.
  • What?! You're just going to agree with me? You haven't even likened me to Hitler yet. This is the internet, remember.
    Oh, my god, what came over me there?! You pusillanimous Nazi! Why do you believe in mollycoddling these idiots? They should find everything on their own and pull themselves up by their own bootstraps!
  • That was a close one.
  • Pah! It is already too late, you two only made it worse! Someone already set up us the bomb!
  • Well, my point was that the reason freshness matters is that after a certain point most people have seen a given thing, but I guess you've proved me wrong there.
    (gasps)

ALL YOUR BASE is Legendary. It's so great.
  • Ah, Engrish - it becomes legend.
  • Posted By: OmnutiaWell, my point was that the reason freshness matters is that after a certain point most people have seen a given thing, but I guess you've proved me wrong there.
    Did I post that?
  • Posted By: OmnutiaWell, my point was that the reason freshness matters is that after a certain point most people have seen a given thing, but I guess you've proved me wrong there.
    Did I post that?
    You know, I don't recall you doing so.
  • Ah, Engrish - it becomes legend.
    For great justice.