This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

UFC 83 - St. Pierre vs. Serra -- anyone watching?

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
Anyone?

What do you think? Was the last one a fluke? My prediction is Serra gets pounded out in the first round.

As for the undercard, I'm not too interested, except maybe to see Mac Danzig in the big time. (Not that Bushido wasn't the big time, but...eh.)

Comments

• the last fight was a total fluke, but Serra is good I'll give him till the second round before his ability to do math is knocked out of him.
    The Lutter vs Franklin should be a good fight Franklin has something to prove.
  • I think GSP is just gonna take Serra down immediately, and his ground and pound is so dominating. But I dunno -- come to think of it, I really haven't seen much of Serra on his back. I severely doubt that he can submit Georges, but he may be able to survive a while. But yeah, I think the last one was a total fluke too. I think GSP didn't respect Serra's hands, and he just got clipped. I gotta give it to Serra, though -- he did an excellent job of staying on him without getting tied up, and continuing to land shots.

I honestly think Franklin's gonna beat anyone in that division who isn't Silva. Silva's just his kryptonite.

That is, unless Filho comes over. Although he hasn't looked great lately.