This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Apple's latest product.

edited April 2008 in Technology
Tired of Apple glorifying their recent products (see: Air) a bit too much?

CollegeHumor agrees.

Comments

• That was pretty high quality.
  • Exceptionally well made video, and most humorous too. :)
  • Wait wait wait. If the air holes are equidistant and parallel, then the length from the top left to the bottom right has to be longer than one inch.
  • Wait wait wait. If the air holes are equidistant and parallel, then the length from the top left to the bottom right has to be longer than one inch.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.
  • It's because the i can bend the laws of space-time.
  • Posted By: Bear PoliceWait wait wait. If the air holes are equidistant and parallel, then the length from the top left to the bottom right has to be longer than one inch.Exactly.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.
    Thirded, though anyone here probably thought that. Now I wonder what happens when you push the 100% spherical power button.
  • Well, he didn't say they were parallel, just equidistant. Which means obviously they're in the shape of a tetrahedron.
  • edited April 2008
    I wonder what happens when you push the 100% spherical power button.
    The world implodes.
    Post edited by Daikun on
  • It starts de-evolving you until you turn into a Dinosaur and join their side.