This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Trade Games Online (free game for joining)

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
The site is called Goozex and it works like this, you join and get 100 points and 1 trade credit. You need a trade credit to request a game and games range from 100-1000 points. You get matched up with someone with that game and the person ships the game to you. They don't get the points till you submit positive feedback. If you are selling a game and you have any problems you can contact the admins and show them the delivery confirmation number and any other info to show that you sent the game. Here is the link: http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=570952213873

Comments

• Do you get a referral bonus if we use that link?

If so, you could at least have learned how to hyperlink.
  • edited April 2008
    Do you get a referral bonus if we use that link?

If so, you could at least have learned how to hyperlink.
    Yes, I get one if you trade out a game and get positive feedback. I expect most people to not trade games and just take the free game, so the bonus doesn't matter to me. I know when people refer you, you get those free points and stuff. I'm not sure about regular joining. When I tried hyperlinking it kept deleting my link. It was weird.
    Post edited by m16 elitest on
  • Yes, I get one if you trade out a game and get positive feedback. I expect most people to not trade games and just take the free game, so the bonus doesn't matter to me. I know when people refer you, you get those free points and stuff. I'm not sure about regular joining. When I tried hyperlinking it kept deleting my link. It was weird.
    It's the anti-bullshit filter we installed the other day. It sniffs links and prevents them from being posted.
  • edited April 2008
    Yes, I get one if you trade out a game and get positive feedback. I expect most people to not trade games and just take the free game, so the bonus doesn't matter to me. I know when people refer you, you get those free points and stuff. I'm not sure about regular joining. When I tried hyperlinking it kept deleting my link. It was weird.
    It's the anti-bullshit filter we installed the other day. It sniffs links and prevents them from being posted.
    I didn't mean for it to seem like I was posting to get any bonuses or anything, I just don't know if you have to have someone refer you to get the free points. If someone wants to join without a referral and actually does get the points, let me know.
    Post edited by m16 elitest on