This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Most Annoying Song Ever (Yeah, right...)

edited April 2008 in Everything Else
To quote the origins of this song, I'm going to quote from this Wired blog post:
An online poll conducted in the '90s set Vitaly Komar, Alex Melamid and David Soldier on a quest to create the most annoying song ever. After gathering data about people's least favorite music and lyrical subjects, they did the unthinkable: they combined them into a single monstrosity, specifically engineered to sound unpleasant to the maximum percentage of listeners.
Download the MP3 here.

Surprisingly, their attempts at annoying us pretty much fail. For the most part, this song is strangely fascinating.

Comments

• This was played for me this weekend at my BF's place. I wasn't sure what to think but there's more annoying songs to me. If I'm around and you play I Believe I Can Fly, I will kill you. You will be pwned by my wrath! Another song that is super annoying is the Puff Daddy rendition of Every Step You Take by Sting. Argh, it makes me want to claw my ears off!
  • Another song that is super annoying is the Puff Daddy rendition of Every Step You Take by Sting. Argh, it makes me want to claw my ears off!
    Why did Biggie Smalls have to die around my graduation? I had to graduate to that terrible song.
  • Another song that is super annoying is the Puff Daddy rendition of Every Step You Take by Sting. Argh, it makes me want to claw my ears off!
    Why did Biggie Smalls have to die around my graduation? I had to graduate to that terrible song.
    I had I believe I Can Fly at my elementary school graduation. Being that we had to sing it a billion times and it was played on the radio a billion times and on TV a billion times, it became the first song I hated!
  • I actually like this song. They failed.
  • If I'm around and you play I Believe I Can Fly, I will kill you.
    Oh, god. Why did you have to remind me of that? I hated it back when Space Jam made it a success, and I still can't stand it today.
  • Wrong.
    What the flying fuck was that!
  • edited April 2008
    Wrong.
    What the flying fuck was that!
    Without even clicking the link, I can guess it's something from Animal Collective.

[Edit] Man, I'm good.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Animal Collective kicks so much ass.