This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Avatar - The Boiling Rock (Part 1 and 2)

edited April 2008 in Anime
Anyone else check out the return of avatar?

I thought the episodes were a good return for the show, well animated and voice acted and the story was pretty engaging. Although the humor, at times, felt forced I still found myself laughing. I would love to see Sokka do some pwning with his sword, but it seems they don't want him to be a great fighter, rather the technician and brains of the group.

< spoiler>The most interesting part was Mai and Ty Lee going against Azula, too bad they never got the chance to get away either< /spoiler>

Comments

• It's back on???

Are you in Canada?
  • edited April 2008
    I never got into avatar.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • Hmmm..
    I wouldn't expect it to air soon on TV here in Australia, and I don't actually watch TV on TVs anyways.

However, if someone has seen it, that means torrents will be up anytime now.
  • Oh mans! That was awesome!

I agree with Norvu's spoiler thing, that was really interesting. Also Suki was fucking awesome!
  • And it seems like the new episodes were ripped from the new DVD volume and haven't aired anywhere yet. I didn't even realize they had released a new volume, time to whip out ze old credit card.
  • I have seen these episodes now also, lol @ DVD rip before airing.
    I agree with Norvu and Kiey's spoilers.
  • Good episodes. I'm glad it's back even if only in rip format!
  • JayJay
    edited April 2008
    Some of the jokes were forced but you gotta love < spoiler>, (well sorta spoiler, don't want to ruin the only good joke) Sokka: Well, my first girlfriend became the moon. Zuko: Dude, rough. < /spoiler>
    Post edited by Jay on
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2008
    If anyone wants to watch ALL the avatar episodes online for free, then go here

I'm not trying to be or sound like one of those Youtube spammers who say something like "GO WWW.BLAHBLAHBLAH.COM TO HAVE HOT SEX!!!!!". That is not my intention whatsoever.

While this site breaks almost every copyright law concerning Avatar, it still is an amazing site. What's great about it is that it allows you to either download or stream the episodes for absolutely nothing. There are no scams, no payment of any kind necessary, no need to sign up for the site to only find that you can only download 2 episodes of -insert television series title here- before you have to pay for the rest of the episodes, and no complications whatsoever. I can't recommend this site enough.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I still don't know from where were these episodes riped off. An "internal" DVD got leaked or what?
  • If anyone wants to watch ALL the avatar episodes online for free, then gohere
    I think the majority of the people here probably tend to stick with torrents (if anything at all); as a general rule they are higher quality, though it is true that speeds can suck.
  • I only had one problem with the episode:

Does everyone know how to fly now???
  • Oh mans ... best episode since The Avatar and the Firelord

Nick has been screwing people over with their weird scheduling, though. Thank gods for the Internet.
  • Oh mans ... best episode since The Avatar and the Firelord

Nick has been screwing people over with their weird scheduling, though. Thank gods for the Internet.
    You might think they were owned by FOX the way they kill their best shows.
  • Does everyone know how to fly now???
    She can a little, but only in short bursts. That's why she used the cuffs.

Norvu, I felt bad at the end of episode, I hope they get rescued at that point.
  • Norvu, I felt bad at the end of episode, I hope they get rescued at that point.
    <spoiler>We all should have seen it coming, from the pushy way Ty Lee was forced into joining Azula in the first place and the fact that she is pretty likable.</spoiler>