This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Second Brain - Free Mac Stuff

edited May 2008 in Everything Else
Anyone want an invite to Second Brain?

I have no idea if I will ever use this but I know how much the FRC likes to jump on a moving bandwagon and then jump off while the last few members are just getting ready to jump on.

PS: They have some "win a Mac Air" contest going on.

Comments

• ... What is it? It looks like some kinda offspring of Jaiku and OnePage....
  • ... What is it?
    Can it be said better?

HMTKSteve, you lack a fundamental part in your post. Let me explain with a little analogy. Say a salesman comes at your door and tells you to buy his product, and then starts telling you about a cruise for two you could win if you bought his product, but he didn't bother telling what his product could do, let alone what it was in the first place. Would you buy his product with this information? I doubt you're such an idiot.
  • That's because I have zero interest in this product. I'm not trying to sell you on it. I don't get any bonus entries into the contest if you sign up. In fact, after doing some reading, the contest is a lot of work. you have to actually use the service to win the contest.

I will likely never use this service because I see no reason to. That does not mean one of you may not like it.

Check it out, or not. It will not offend me in the least if you don't even look.
  • I must thank you for pointing this site out. I signed up quite some time ago but totally forgot.