This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Japan Pictures

edited May 2008 in Everything Else
So I finally finished uploading all of my pictures that I took when I lived in Japan for 6 months onto my flickr. Check them out if you would like.

Here's one of my favorites:

Comments

• What the hell is that? Some weird parking space or the floor of a car dealers? o.O
  • I'm not sure, but I think those are Initial D arcade machines.
  • edited May 2008
    Indeed they are, that's the Initial D 4 arcade game that was in Odaiba for a limited time. Where you drive the actual car, with a huge lcd in front of you. In the middle there is the signature Toyota Trueno from the anime series and game. Let me say, it was awesome to actually be in the car.

edit: This website gives more details about what that picture is about.
    Post edited by Corbin on
  • Neato! :D I'd love that.
  • They look great, I hope to go to Japan as foreign exchange student or JET program. I plan to break the bank, buy a really nice camera, and fill up at least an entire Macbook Pro hard drive with photos. I want to do some kind of documentary of a gaigin's struggle to survive in japan, but I also want to not only see the new and city, but also the old and the rual.
  • The first thing I'm doing is stopping at the arcade to play that Mobile Suit Gundam Simulation game. I'm gonna be all up in it's business.
  • edited July 2008
    Hold on you went to Japan and didn't go to Akihabara!!!!!??????? ?_?
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • There is an "edit" feature, you know.
  • And if you looked, sets Day 3 and Day 4 have pictures from Akihabara.