This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Caramelldansen

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Video. This is probably old new but enjoy!
SSBB caramelldansen

Can any one tell me what the caramelldansen is? There is one for about every series out there.

Comments

• edited May 2008
    I have no idea what caramelldansen is, but I already posted that video in the Things of Your Day thread.
    EDIT: Wiki wiki.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Moe Scrym umauma carmelldansen!
  • edited May 2008
    Pikachu is cheating!!!

Falcon eff tee double-you!
    Post edited by xenomouse on
  • You have to love the KFC logo behind Ike and Falco.
  • edited May 2008
    If one is to dance to the original slowed down song and then speed it up do you get the right looking action? Original can be found on wikipedia page.

DO NOT WATCH if you are prone to outbursts of uncontrollable fangirlism.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited May 2008
    DO NOT WATCHif you are prone to outbursts of uncontrollable fangirlism.
    SO CUTE! But, I take your Pikachus and raise you a Charmander and Chikorita and other assorted Pokemon.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • Are these things like the new Hamster Dance or something?
  • They've been around a long time but new ones get made when new series come out.
  • Are these things like the new Hamster Dance or something?
    At least these aren't as annoying as the Hamster Dance, even though they definitely could end up being.
  • DO NOT WATCHif you are prone to outbursts of uncontrollable fangirlism.
    CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!
    Charmander and Chikorita
    KAAAAAAAAAAH :D I bumped into this one after that, it has Squirtle! And the little preview picture is awesome! XD

• edited May 2008
    Everyone just failed on comparison to this. Yes, even the women and children.
    Added to the list of my lifetime achievements: Hold the world record for the largest mass caramelldansen.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • There's even one for shin chan but he dosen't use his ass or mr. elephant, okay the FBI coming to get for that one.
    Shin Chan
    The other problem with a lot of them is low quality animation, which is understable, but the not syncing with the main beat is what's killing me.
    My favorite on has to be the Gundam 00 one.
    I'm also surprised that there's no azumanga diaoh or yotsuba, that's right up it's ally.
  • Everyone just failed on comparison tothis. Yes, even the women and children.
    Added to the list of my lifetime achievements: Hold the world record for the largest mass caramelldansen.
    Seen it, ripped it, watched it again.
  • Neither of your links work.
  • Wow Morio way to fail at posting links ^^

I think you meant Shin-chan and Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
  • edited May 2008
    Oh and I agree with Emily, where is the ギークナイツウマウマ(GeekNights Uma Uma)? Artists should get on that hahaha, it would take... what? At the very least 3 frames of Moe Rym and Moe Scott?
    Post edited by Corbin on
  • I believe Wikipedia said it was a 15 frame animation.
  • You can get away with very few frames and you can also flip the left shake to make the right one if the character is symmetrical.
  • I really don't understand the fascination with this thing. It just sort of strikes me as annoying.

Then again, there's very few internet memes that I actually like, so maybe I'm just a spoilsport.
  • I really don't understand the fascination with this thing. It just sort of strikes me as annoying.

Then again, there's very few internet memes that I actually like, so maybe I'm just a spoilsport.
    Yes. Yes you are.

;)
  • edited May 2008
    I believe Wikipedia said it was a 15 frame animation.
    Where trying to be low budget.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • edited May 2008
    Emily, where is the ギークナイツウマウマ(GeekNights Uma Uma)?
    Stay 'tooned, my fellows. Coming soon.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Fo' reals?
  • Fo' reals?
    O shit son it da Geeknights memes!
  • Viga, I'm surprised that you, Queen creator of Moe Scyrm, have not brought forth a Moe Scyrm Caramell Dansen sketch.
  • edited May 2008
    I was also tempted to do this scrym caramell dansen. However I was already doing something similar XD.
    Post edited by Mankoon on
  • Anyone ever play Armored Core?

I'm sorry, I know this meme is like beating a dead horse, but this one's just too novel.
  • O_O

I will never play another AC game ever again. *backs away slowly*
    edited May 2008
    Lusankya, that is awesome. Amazing quality too.

EDIT:

If only I could read Japanese!
    Post edited by ... on
  • Found this is the related videos: