This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rocky Jumped A Park Bench

GeoGeo
edited May 2008 in Everything Else
For those of you who are regular watchers of the AVGN, this really doesn't matter. If you aren't regular viewers then you might find this interesting.

James Rolfe (best known as the AVGN) made a seriously made and very informative documentary about the Rocky series called Rocky Jumped A Park Bench. What James does in this is that he goes all around Philly and he visits just about every place where the Rocky films were made. He provides a lot of commentary and a lot of interesting facts about each place. I highly suggest you watch this very entertaining documentary.

here are the videos themselves
ZVwu-UbpPUw
nBgN3EdYFP4

Comments

• I watched and it was a treat. I also enjoyed his Rocky reviews. I am waiting to get enough money to buy them all.
  • Not only did I saw this online, but I was there at the premiere. It is actually a decent documentary, although the transitions could be better it was overall pretty good.
  • Not only did I saw this online, but I was there at the premiere. It is actually a decent documentary, although the transitions could be better it was overall pretty good.
    That must have been cool to go to ^_^.
  • It was, however I left early due to the fact that I noticed I was about to get a ticket for parking in the spot. Saw the QnA very very funny, however the youtube version was a longer and I missed out on an impromptu autograph session...