This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Vertical sale on Rightstuf

edited May 2008 in Anime
Right now, until the 21st, Rightstuf is having a sale for 33% off on all manga from vertical.
All I gotta say is "fuck", 'cause I just spent $40 on manga last month on the Del Ray sale. Looks like I'm gonna have to pony up for some Buddha and To Terra....oh well, good thing I just got my first paychecks from my job.

And I know you guys are kinda down on RS, but IMO it's great. I live in Ohio and when their stuff is in stock (which is always, unless I got the stuff from a sale, in which case they usually run out of stock), I get my shipments within 2-3 days. Plus, free shipping on orders over $50 is a good deal. Not as good as Amazon's $25, but still good.

Regardless, I'm probably gonna get the entire To Terra series and some of Buddha, at the very least.

edit: Hmmmm, looks like Amazon already has most stuff from Vertical marked down by around 30-35%. To Terra is only marked down 20% and Dororo is only marked down by 15%, so I might pick up those 2 on this sale.

Comments

• Ya, I just checked it out. It seems Amazon is around the same for a bit of the stuff, but it might be worth getting Dororo volume 1 and pre-ordering the rest of it and Black Jack volumes 1 and 2.
  • Yeah, some other sites like RightStuf or DeepDiscount might have sales that beat Amazon from time to time. However, Amazon pretty much always has a sale on everything in stock that is very difficult to beat. Combine that with the convenience and trustworthiness of Amazon, and I end up going there most often.
  • Awesome :P , I can't wait to save some money on Black Jack.