This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I'm sorry, but I had to bring this out.

2»

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Seriously? That picture? I mean, I get the long haired thing, but THAT picture?! Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. ^_^
    I'm the girl that's known for strange tastes in guys. (looks at picture of boyfriend -^_^-)
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Seriously? That picture? I mean, I get the long haired thing, but THAT picture?! Well, different strokes for different folks, I guess. ^_^
    I'm the girl that's known for strange tastes in guys. (looks at picture of boyfriend -^_^-)
    Trust me, me too. I am just saying that that picture of Rym is one of the most ridiculous pictures of him that I have ever seen.
  • Zombie Scott ftw! 'Tis mine now.
    This brings up a question: Does Scott have an action against Mr. Zeehat for unauthorized use of his image, or is Scott enough of a public figure so that Mr. Zeehat's avatar is protected by the doctrine of fair use?
  • edited July 2008

This brings up a question: Does Scott have an action against Mr. Zeehat for unauthorized use of his image, or is Scott enough of a public figure so that Mr. Zeehat's avatar is protected by the doctrine of fair use?
    It's my belief that being internet famous is enough to be "protected by the doctrine of fair use".

And if he is against my usage of his picture, I will change it.
    Post edited by Zeehat on

*blush*

Damn my weakness of long haired guys! Arghhh!
    you would love the guy I work with. Long hair and long beard. The only thing is that he is pretty to look at, but a total douchebag.
  • Zombie Scott ftw! 'Tis mine now.
    The Scrym's ego is large enough that it would never protest to any use of its visage.

*blush*

Damn my weakness of long haired guys! Arghhh!
    you would love the guy I work with. Long hair and long beard. The only thing is that he is pretty to look at, but a total douchebag.
    I also love beards and stubble! I hate douchbaggery though. >.
  • edited July 2008
    Oh manz

I think I will adopt the policy of stealing cameras that take pictures of me and deleting bad pictures. Not that those are bad. Those are certainly examples of hıgh quality photography.

(Please forgive any poor typing rıght now. I haven't quite fıgured out these turkish keyboards)
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited July 2008
    Viga, you totally have to look at his myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/jeremyisfuckinghot
    Post edited by Nerissa on
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    Who's Jeremy??? o_O Nevermind.

So has Scott noticed the identity theft yet?
    Post edited by jcc on
  • Goddamit, I love this episode. It is one of the most hilarious things I have ever heard.

"The Cthulhu Dildo"

"I don't want you to lick my feet..."

I loved every second of it... Haha!