This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Rym and Scott missed the Canadian Supermodel?

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
On FNPL #30 we had Lisa Bettany as our guest. Sadly, the dynamic duo were unavailable but Viga, Ray and I held down the fort.

Comments

• Lisa is absolutely stunning.
    Can't... suppress.... urge... TO OBJECTIFY!!!
  • Zeehat, your avatar is too cool.
  • Hahaha, I lol'd at the changed thread title. I liked the show, though I have one question. How can a human being be as awesome as Ray is? I mean, that was an astonishingly great and moving description of the scene.
  • First of all, if I suggest a topic for the show, you are supposed to wait for me to be on the show to say something about it. Don't go trying to sneak away when I'm not there.

Second, it really seems like Lisa didn't say that much. Ray definitely had the floor most of the time. There's nothing wrong with that, but what's really the point of having the special guests if they aren't going to say very much?
  • what's really the point of having the special guests if they aren't going to say very much?
    Yeah, because Scrym just shuts up for the special guests. ;-)
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, because Scrym just shuts up for the special guests. ;-)
    We ARE the special guests.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • First of all, if I suggest a topic for the show, you are supposed to wait for me to be on the show to say something about it. Don't go trying to sneak away when I'm not there.
    Second, it really seems like Lisa didn't say that much. Ray definitely had the floor most of the time. There's nothing wrong with that, but what's really the point of having the special guests if they aren't going to say very much?
    First, I'll make it up to you. Give me a book wishlist. You deserve it. You guys truly are special guests.

Second, Mostly Lisa didn't have to say much. She promoted us and drove traffic to the show. She is awesome. I would have her on again at some point.
  • Just so everybody knows, you can always find a complete and up to date list of books, movies, games, etc. that I own, want, played, read, etc. at apreche.listal.com
    Yeah, man.

Fuckin hott.
  • The brain showing isn't a good look though. XD
  • The brain showing isn't a good look though. XD
    It's the new summer trend!
  • Hey, it's what's on the inside that counts.