This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Why People Think Rym & Scott Are Gay: The Movie - Special Audio-only Edition for the Hard of Seeing

Comments

• Oh man, please put this in the supplemental feed. Please, please, please.
  • I lol'd. Repeatedly.

The evidence is really piling up.
  • I'm so glad I'm not listening to this in the library or anywhere on campus, I can't even imagine how many dirty looks I would get.

This is great stuff, bravo!
  • Wow. I'm so glad I got to be part of this. This was fun listening to all of the clips. I wanna do another! :P
  • edited July 2008
    You get mad props for playing Electric Six.

[Edit] You guys should throw this in the Supplemental or Experimental feed.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Wow... they just need to shove their bits into each other and break this sexual tension. (Sorry Emily....)
  • Wow... they just need to shove their bits into each other and break this sexual tension. (Sorry Emily....)
    That didn't work the last time... Or the time before that. But hey, the light bulb wasn't invented on the first try.
  • Whoa, this is hilarious!
    I really had a perturbed face through out the whole thing. I think my face is stuck like this.
  • jccjcc
    edited July 2008
    Well done. :D
    Post edited by jcc on
  • edited July 2008
    I lol'd. Bad photoshops ftw.

[Edit] Actually, Scott/Kenshiro looks pretty good. Rym/Raoh could use some work.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • I think Eryn did the pic. I did type. :)
  • *Dies of laughter*
  • I like where this thread is going.... Gay...
  • edited September 2008
    I luuuuuuuv you, Eryn!
    L. O. V. E.

...But you made me crack up at work and people looked at me.
    Yay, one more star of the "movie" who isn't going to murder me in my sleep! :D Scott I'm not so sure about... *shifty eyes*
    Eryn, is this the beginning up until the present day or is there still more material?
    Yup, it pretty much goes all through GeekNights history. The earliest clips are from episode 051101, and the most recent is from 080626 - The Darkness That Comes Before. I have a clip from the very first non-beta episode, too, but it wasn't so much gay as just kinda pervy and kinky-sounding ("Paddling is good. Paddling of the swollen ass.").
    The other cool part is you can tell how much the audio quality improved.
    Yes! I was hoping someone else would appreciate that. That was one of the things I kept noticing the most when reviewing the clips in exact chronological order. Apart from being the biggest metaphorical poke in the ribs ever directed at Scrym, I'd also like to think that this project is (in a strange way) a cool retrospective of GeekNights in general. :)

And wow, I didn't think people would actually try to make movie posters. I like where this thread is going too. XD

I did indeed make the Fist of the North Star photoshop originally, though it was at least partially intended to look like a bad shop. I like how Scott came out, but I just couldn't get Rym to look right at all. Damn Raoh's face for being so yellow in that picture to begin with. :P
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • ...who isn't going to murder me in my sleep! :D Scott I'm not so sure about... *shifty eyes*
    --]===>
  • --]===>
    8====>
  • --]===>
    8====>
    Wait, isn't it supposed to be an 'o' instead of an '>'?
  • Attack of the Ascii art, oh noes!
  • To cancel out the gay ASCII art:
    ( * Y * )
  • A fat hamster face?
  • To cancel out the gay ASCII art:
    ( * Y * )
    A fat hamster face?
    I think it's supposed to be boobs, but it looks like a butt with nipples.
  • I knew it was supposed to be breasts. I was just playing boke.
  • I knew it was supposed to be breasts. I was just playing boke.
    I was also making a joke about a nipple butt.
  • I was just playing boke.
    なんでやね
  • edited July 2008
    I knew it was supposed to be breasts. I was just playing boke.
    I was also making a joke about a nipple butt.
    Nipple butt?

>.< ! AUGH! NO! AUGH!!!!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited July 2008
    (stolen from 4-ch.net)

|・Do you think
    |・I
    |・AM!?
    |
    | Λ Λ  /  
    |< `Д´>⊃ 
    ~/U  /____________________
    . レ レ
    Post edited by Neito on
  • Sorry about not being able to help out. I just ended up being incredibly busy, but it ended up working out well, eh?
  • edited July 2008
    Sorry about not being able to help out. I just ended up being incredibly busy, but it ended up working out well, eh?
    That's okay. I figured something had come up. Don't sweat it. ^_~

Also, ack! ASCII arrow! D: If I knew how to make an ASCII of someone cowering behind some bushes, I would post it.
    Post edited by Eryn on