This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

UK shopping service request

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
Can anyone from the UK help me purchase the Tesco Sailor Cup? I live in the US and Tesco doesn't do international shipping. I know this is a strange request. It's for a Ianto costume and it's the exact cup that I want.

Comments

• I think a better option would be to go to one of those paint your own pottery places, if there is one near you. Seems simple enough to paint and they usually can fire the pottery in less than a week.
  • Ok... Cant you just buy a white cup and use some tape or paint?
    If you can't then I could probably send it to you if you send something good in return.
  • I did a price check on one of those places and they're charging me $16 total to do it. I'll try out the DIY method with the baking enamel and see how it turns out. If it doesn't turn out to my liking, I'll send you a message Omnutia.
  • Surely you can buy blue and white mugs in the US?
    Also I would imagine that the cost of shipping to the US would be more expensive than £8 thus costing you more than $16 anyway.
  • Mr. Omnutia. If you're taking orders, I'd like a good tweed shooting jacket. There's a good lad.
  • edited July 2008
    It's "good chap" if you must know; "Good lad" would refer to a child. I might be able to find something in a second hand shop if you're serious. Damn yanks.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited July 2008
    It's "good chap" if you must know; "Good lad" would refer to a child.
    I knew that. I intended to refer to you as a child.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • Meh, I'm almost 20 so I have stopped caring about being looked down on.
  • Surely you can buy blue and white mugs in the US?
    I'm sure there is. I couldn't find any at the local stores. I spent about an hour looking on the web. I would look more but I don't want to spend more than a few hours.

The one at Tesco is the cheapest and most accurate. And with airmail it's not really bad.
  • AMETTO!! You forgot to whisper that last one!!
  • ACK! I think I got it fixed.