This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Omnutia

edited July 2008 in Flamewars
Hey, what's your email? It'll be easier to talk to each other this way.

Comments

• Failed whisper is fail.
  • Yeah, I was wondering if he was about to start a flame war. ^^
  • Oops!
  • crap. This week has been nothing but fail for me.
  • crap. This week has been nothing but fail for me.
    You are always a sucess in my eyes, Cat. *huggles*
  • It goes in the every field.
  • You are always a sucess in my eyes, Cat. *huggles*
    *kiss*
  • edited July 2008
    Well, is there anything anyone would like to discuss?
    While I don't put it in my profile but I use gmail, go figure. Keeps the riff-raff away.

Sorry I haven't been to Tesco yet, I've been waiting around for a new printer delivery, royal mail is ridiculous, I wait in until 2pm then it's actually delivered at 4pmish and my Dad picks it up.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Well, is there anything anyone would like to discuss?
    Hamachi, Tribes 2, lets see if we can get that working later this evening. Poke me on AIM.
  • edited July 2008
    Damn, I use MSN, as does everyone in the UK. If you use Gmail you can use pidgin to contact me.
    Ametto, could you go to the first post and move this thread into flame wars, just to confuse people even more?

@Max: Dammit, I need to get the first episode edited. Why do I find the sound of my own voice so repulsive?!
  • The Omnutia is awesome and/or sucks thread?
  • edited July 2008
    I don't know. I'd like to see a Mr. & Mrs. Macross thread to find out how that happened and if they have any plans to get a name change.
    edited July 2008
    Damn, I use MSN, as does everyone in the UK. If you use Gmail you can use pidgin to contact me.
    And everyone in the Netherlands. I use gmail for my MSNs, just ping nineless at gmail.
    Post edited by ... on