This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Caprica: BSG Prequel Trailer

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
hXT_-258Kso

Comments

• I read that Ronald D. Moore and the network are struggling over Caprica (he wants to keep a defined plot and story arch and the network wants to make the show more or less episodic in the hopes of building a wider audience). As great as the trailer looks, if Ronald D. Moore leaves the project or disavows it, I will probably not watch it.
  • This actually looks like the soap opera so many people complain that BSG is to them.

I don't like it from that trailer. :(
  • I was excited for this show. Not anymore.
  • I'm confused as to why the robot daughter looks human, the first cylons are supposed to be very robotic but thinking....
  • Caprica? I thought you said Gattaca. My bad.

• I'm confused as to why the robot daughter looks human, the first cylons are supposed to be very robotic but thinking....
    Maybe this addresses the birth of the "skin jobs" and the toasters already exist?
    Maybe this addresses the birth of the "skin jobs" and the toasters already exist?
    Remember in the series that everyone as supersurprised that skin jobs existed? This seems conflicted.
    Remember in the series that everyone as supersurprised that skin jobs existed? This seems conflicted.
    So maybe only a couple people knew and thought the one that existed was destroyed. There could be a million explanations.