This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Manzai (Tutorial and others)

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
I have been on a big Owarai kick lately.
One of my favorites is Tutorial (especially Tokui-san)...Unfortunately "Fridge" is the only one I could find subtitled. Not one of their funniest.
SdsHdaeaJak
Tokui goes to Akihabara and visits a maid cafe. He explains the concept of "Tsundere" to Fukuda-san.
pEZx-b3dhic
Here's UNJASH skit about...um...a misunderstanding.
xPvNL7ucD0
...I wish some of the ones I really like were subtitled, so I could share.
Anybody got any good owarai clips?
So if Geeknights was a manzai act who would be the Boke and who would be the Tsukkomi?

Comments

• I think Rym would be the Boke and Scott the Tsukkomi, if only because Scott's caustic manner fits the tsukkomi better.

• So if Geeknights was a manzai act who would be the Boke and who would be the Tsukkomi?
    Wha?

• So if Geeknights was a manzai act who would be the Boke and who would be the Tsukkomi?
    Wha?
    Think "Abbot and Costello"
  • edited July 2008
    My thoughts exactly. Watching that was like watching Who's on First. Its linked because i can never get the youtube embed to work.
    and the Math skit.
    Edit: and the Money Skit

Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • My thoughts exactly. Watching that was like watchingWho's on First.Its linked because i can never get the youtube embed to work.
    andthe Math skit.
    Edit:and the Money Skit
    Have you ever clicked this image? image

• *Facepalm* D'oh.
  • Think "Abbot and Costello"
    That's actually what I was thinking as I was watching that clip: "Damn, that's like a Japanese version of 'Who's on First?'"