This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Seinfeld

edited July 2008 in Everything Else
No topic on Seinfeld despite a liking for this series!? (unless search failed) Time for a change!

Anyway, this is one of the TV shows I sometimes turn on the TV to see if it'll be on later. It's also one of the few series I would buy on DVD in entirety. My favorite episode has to be the one when they did the whole thing backwards. Also the series finale, Serenity now, Vandelay industries and every episode with the ongoing plot of Jerry getting a TV series.

Kramer is still my favorite character in a sitcom. Pheobe from Friends is a close second.

Comments

• It's OK, but I never seek it out. It's funny, but not THAT funny.
  • If it is on TV I would sit an watch it buy alas I think I have watch the whole series at least 3 times :P
  • I never really enjoyed the show. It had some great characters, but they seemed to have the same joke each episode. I know that there are those that think it was a revolutionary sitcom, but it really was just the same formula as every other sitcom.
  • I have never actually watched any of Seinfeld, I have always heard that it was good but I have never had any sort of desire to watch he show.
  • It has it's moments but really at this point it is fading into he 90s like Cheers faded into the 80s. It was a major part of American TV culture but I it may be funny once and then it's time is done and you can leave it to fade.
  • I will say that the jokes are much better in English than in Spanish, I think that sarcasm works better in English.
  • Fuck you people. Seinfeld fucking rocks.
  • Seinfeld? Nah. Curb Your Enthusiasm is where it's at. Along with Arrested Development, it's the best sitcom of this decade.
    I second that statement!
  • Seinfeld? Nah. Curb Your Enthusiasm is where it's at. Along with Arrested Development, it's the best sitcom of this decade.
    I gotta say that Arrested Development was a preciously well written show :D
  • It's become hip to be too cool for Seinfeld.