This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Dreamcast.

2»

Comments

• I saw a Echo the Dolphin game at the Half-Price Books, I picked it up and schooled some 8 year old who had a copy of madden 2000 something football on it. I was all like, "When I was your age I used to curse at this game. I didn't play no re-skinned football crap. "

All I gotta say is, poor Sega, they tried so hard.

edit: oh wait, Echo was on the Genesis. Never mind.
    No no, you were correct. There was indeed an Echo game on the Dreamcast called Echo Dolphin: Defenders of the Universe.
  • All of the following games:
    -Zombie Revenge
    I love zombie revenge! It had such cheesy dialogue and awesome arcade game-play. But why couldn't you save in that game I've never been able to beat it because of that. I would get to the slime-zombie-monster-room-thing and then die.

P.S. Why the fuck can you only use the drill on the zombies for like 60 seconds? I was one of the most bad-ass weapons in a zombie game bu you barely get to use it. Oh, and what was up with Zombie Revenge's tamagotchi game on the VMU?
  • The Dreamcast includes the following...I'm thinking $70 is a fair price for everything, but I'm also reasonable.
    eck, sorry. $70 is too rich for a jobless college student like myself.
  • $70 is too rich for a jobless college student like myself.
    Well actually, the dollar being as crappy as it is, $70 is not that much, not even for me.
  • It's $10 less than the original price for the system, AND has nine games. It's a steal. :3
  • edited August 2008
    The good part is nearly every good dreamcast game was ported somewhere else.

Skies of Arcadia was released for the Gamecube.

Chu Chu Rocket apparently came out for the DS and is also on Gametap.

However I got my dreamcast a few weeks ago for free, Thanks Xenomouse!
    Post edited by Cremlian on
    Well actually, the dollar being as crappy as it is, $70 is not that much, not even for me.
    Hey, it is still about 2 cents higher than the CAD... so... there... *sobs*
  • I have a copy of Jet Set Radio I bought on an impulse and there's a Dreamcast going for less than £20 down at the local game shop.
    Does that mean you want it? :3
  • edited August 2008
    Yes, and therein lies the difference between desire and ability. :(
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Does that mean you want it? :3
    Yes, and no. On one hand it would be fun to have a Dreamcast, on the other hand, I'm a cheap bastard who already wastes too much time doing nothing/playing games. I'm leaning mostly towards no. n_n
  • Aww mans, I totally forgot about Mars Matrix. Looking on my shelf right now, i also see Toy Commander, Jedi Power Battles, Mr. Driller, Dynamite Cop and countless other wasted hours (in addition to all the amazing games already mentioned)...
  • Gentlemen, Behold...The Savior has returned to walk among us once again!
    LINKTASTIC!
  • Just like that they're sold out, with more available soon they say.

*Hugs DC + dozens of games*