This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Favorite DDR Song?

edited July 2006 in Video Games
I am going to have to say mine is probably Drop the Bomb. What about you guys?

Comments

• I said it on the show, but it's Music by Habegale.
  • Captain Jack's entire lineup, especially "Only You" and "Dream a Dream" are close seconds.
  • edited July 2006
    Smile.dk - Butterfly (remix)

Then again, thats the only one I have heard...

I started this big thing, where I just sent it to everybody on my contact list, and it went from there.
    Eventually, I was at a party with people I didn't know, and somebody was singing, and cursing the person who sent it to them, and there was this really long daisy chain of blame, and it ended up on me (after going through something like 25 people), and I was just laughing the entire time.

I got so much hate from uni friends for that ^_^

One of the first had the following reaction;
    "There is a japanese fairy raping my ears"

"Why the FUCK am I still listening to it?"

For the record, I know its not Japanese.
    Post edited by deaf-mute on
  • I'm a big fan of Breakdown, simply because it's so upbeat. I always warm up with Spin the Disc when it's availible, cause it's got a nice, simple but interesting stream pattern. Drop the Bomb and A are also great (though A is crazy hard) . My favorite song that is in DDR is Sandstorm, but while I love the music, I feel the steps are kinda weak.
  • My favourite songs musically are slightly different from my favourite songs dancing/arrows wise. For this, I'm going with the latter.

Rhythm and Police
    Era
    Shooting Star
    Dragon Blade
    Sakura
    Drop Out

For freestyling fun, however, nothing beats:

Cafe (trick)
    B4U (trick)
  • Here are my favorites/frequently played over the years:

-Dam Dariam
    -Pink Rose
    -Dive Into Your Heart
    -Never Going to Make It
    -Candy (any of them)
  • Rym... sakura... (shudders)
    that song isn't even fair

my favorite, probably burning heat

also captain jack is good, together & forever
  • Burning Heat is awesome! :)
  • Matsuri Japan
    Little Bitch
    Into the Light (the first song I ever AA'd!)

Say, since this seems to be the only DDR thread, I have a question. I have a copy of Konamix and no one who's ever played has been able to get higher than a 'B' rating. Any idea why that might be?

And for the helluvit, HAY GUYS what's everyone's favorite character? (I'm going to assume it's going to be a lot of Rage.)
  • RymRym
    edited July 2006
    Alice!!

Alice Alice Alice!
    Post edited by Rym on
  • Boldo a close second.
  • For whatever reason, I hate all the characters. I find them too distracting, so I usually play with them off.

I've definetly spent too much time at RWAG, though, cause I imagined Boldo of Boldo's armory dancing. Quite a scary thought.
  • edited July 2006
    I haven't played DDR very much by any stretch, but I have downloaded some of the songs, and I really like "Kakumei," though it sounds like it would be a BITCH to dance to. I think "Boom Boom Dollar" was the first song I ever tried, and I still find it hilarious and silly.
    Post edited by Johannes Uglyfred II on