This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Corrupt-A-Wish

edited August 2008 in Everything Else
So, it's a Monday. I'm sure most of us are bored at work/waiting to go to work (like me), so let's play a little forum game:
The rules are simple. One person is going to make a wish, and the next person has to make up a Monkey Paw-ish catch to the wish (followed by their own wish). For example:
"I wish I made a youtube video with over one million hits."
"Granted, but it's a video of you lip-syncing to Mariah Carey that your brother uploaded when you weren't looking."

I'll start things off:
I wish I were a guitar virtuoso.

Comments

• JenJen
    edited August 2008

I'll start things off:
    But then wins a million dollars, and lives happily ever after.
    Post edited by Jen on
  • I wish I was an anime superstar.
  • I'll start things off:
    But then wins a million dollars, and lives happily ever after.
    Jen, you just failed at quoting, trolling, grammar and following the game rules.

As for the game, Socha, it gets really boring after the... third or so wish.
    You wake up one day to realize you are two dimensional and your life is one long cliche.
    You wake up one day to realize you are two dimensional and your life is one long cliche.
    Supplement: You also realize that having hair that looks like a frozen chemical fire is extremely difficult to maintain.
  • I wish that I had the ability to warp reality e.g. do anything imaginable and thus giving oneself an infinite number of wishes.
    The anime is Urotsukidoji.
    I wish that I had the ability to warp reality e.g. do anything imaginable and thus giving oneself an infinite number of wishes.
    The anime is Urotsukidoji.
    Supplement: You also realize that having hair that looks like a frozen chemical fire is extremely difficult to maintain.
    Supplemental #2: You can't scream out of frustration without taking on a glow and leaving a large crater beneath you.
  • I wish that I had the ability to warp reality e.g. do anything imaginable and thus giving oneself an infinite number of wishes.
    This new power makes you see life, with such powers in existance, as futile and you use these powers to do the only correct course of action, suicide.
    Done, but the cost is that you gradually become a Warhammer Ork.
  • edited August 2008
    I wish that I had the ability to warp reality e.g. do anything imaginable and thus giving oneself an infinite number of wishes.
    Done, but the cost is that you gradually become a Warhammer Ork.
    FOR THE WAAAGH!!

Post edited by Andrew on
  • *paints Andrew red so he WAAAAGH!s faster*
  • *paints Andrew red so he WAAAAGH!s faster*
    THE ANDREW GOES DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!!